The spellcasting co-op action RPG Nine Parchments is out now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99 / €19.99, as well as on Windows, available from Steam, Humble Store and GOG.
The Nintendo Switch version of Nine Parchments runs at 1080p/30fps docked and 720p/30fps undocked. The game supports local and online co-op with up to four players, as well as Local Wireless Play. One Joy-Con support is included as well.
The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases are also planned for December, with exact dates to be announced at a later time.
Nine Parchments is a co-operative blast ’em up game of magical mayhem from Frozenbyte. Runaway apprentice wizards seize the opportunity to complete their spellbooks by going after the lost Nine Parchments. As the would-be wizards rapidly acquire powerful new spells without learning proper safety measures, it’s natural their hasty progress results in plenty of deadly accidents…
Nine Parchments combines real-time spell-shooting action with RPG elements – level up your character and collect magical loot, filling your wardrobe with a myriad of wizard hats and powerful staves.
- Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
- Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
- Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
- Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
- Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
Check out the Nine Parchments Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!