Crackshell and BlitWorks have announced that Hammerwatch will be coming to Nintendo Switch on December 14, 2017 in North America and on December 23, 2017 in Europe for $9.99 / €9.99.
Hammerwatch is a hack and slash action adventure, set in a fantasy pixel art environment. Play solo or co-op in this adventure from bottom to top of Castle Hammerwatch. Kill hordes of enemies with varied looks and features through four unique environments with traps, hidden secrets and puzzles.
Hammerwatch for Nintendo Switch will feature a new Sorcerer character, a new control scheme, new character art, and enhanced balance in the skills.
- 6 original classes +1 new class, with unique features and skills
- Character development through unlocks and upgrades
- 3 difficulty levels that you can customize through modifiers
- Local multiplayer COOP, for up to four players
- Campaign (Castle Hammerwatch and Temple of the Sun), Survival and Hero modes
- Dual Stick and classic control scheme
Check out the Hammerwatch Screenshots:
Check out the Hammerwatch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!