The breakdance battle game Floor Kids is now available for Nintendo Switch in North America via the Nintendo eShop for $19.90. In Europe, it will be released on December 18, 2017.
Floor Kids is a new breakdance battle game featuring unique freestyle gameplay, rhythm challenges, and multiplayer sessions. Discover stylized hand-drawn graphics by award-winning animator JonJon set to an original soundtrack by world-renowned scratch DJ/producer Kid Koala. Innovative controls allow you the freedom to play the way you like with a dynamic scoring system that rewards your moves based on musicality, originality, and style. Build up your crew of bboys and bgirls, unlocking new characters and locations as you cross the city, busting hundreds of different moves and countless combinations on your journey from the corner to the club. Bring Your Skills. Build Your Crew. Find Your Style.
- Choose from 8 diverse characters, each with their own set of authentic and original moves.
- Find your style with an innovative control system that responds to different rhythms, holds, and combinations.
- Discover over two dozen original music tracks by DJ Kid Koala, each with corresponding rhythm challenges.
- Win over the crowds with a scoring system that rewards musicality, originality and style.
- Dance at many different locations, either in solo freestyle mode or in local 2-player battles.
Check out the Floor Kids Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!