Fabraz today announced that they will be publishing their first title, SpiritSphere DX by Eendhoorn, exclusively for Nintendo Switch in Spring 2018.
SpiritSphere DX is one part tennis, other part magical beat down. Play solo or compete with friends by battling across fantastical realms and unleash the power of the Spirit Spheres.
SpiritSphere DX will be playable for the first time in public at the Bit Awards on December 15, 2017. It will also be showcased at PAX South from January 12 – 14, 2018.
- Competitive local multiplayer action
- Singleplayer campaign with dialogue, special encounters & modes
- Squash mode: Play a round of competitive magical squash
- Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode
- Tate mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached Joy-Con
- Boss mode: More than two players but less than three? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss
- Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans
- Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout
- Multiple stages, characters and spheres to play and unlock
- Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore
- Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master
Check out the SpiritSphere DX Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!