The action-platformer Bleed is available now on Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There’s no filler — just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams — she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
- Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least two Joy-Cons)
- 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode.
Check out the Bleed Nintendo Switch Gameplay: