The PlayStation blog has revealed that Gunhouse is coming to PS Vita in North America via the PlayStation Store on December 19, 2017.
Gunhouse is part puzzle, part active tower defense, as you make big combos to launch a hail of bullets and special attacks at the alien invaders who would like nothing better than to consume your delicious orphan friends.
- Sumptuous block-sliding!
- Dastardly tower defending!
- Buying stuff, like in a store! (but not for real money)
- Hecka bosses and weirdo cute-friend enemies to smash up!
- Rotating objectives! Zoop zoop!
- It’s god darned endless, it is!
- Your dad said we could borrow his car.
Gunhouse was previously released as a PlayStation Mobile game which is no longer available.
Check out the Gunhouse Screenshots:
Check out the Gunhouse Trailer:
Via: PlayStation Blog