Radial Games has announced that they are teaming up with Dinosaur Polo Club to bring Mini Metro to Nintendo Switch in early 2018.
Mini Metro is a minimalistic subway layout game. Your small city starts with only three unconnected stations. Your task is to draw routes between the stations to connect them with subway lines. Everything but the line layout is handled automatically; trains run along the lines as quickly as they can, and the commuters decide which trains to board and where to make transfers.
However the city is constantly growing, along with the transport needs of its population. How long can you keep the subway system running before it grinds to a halt?
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense.
- Three game modes: Classic for quick scored games, Endless mode for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Ten real-world cities to design subways for, including London, New York City, and Paris. Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game’s map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it’s a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
- Dynamic soundtrack by Disasterpeace.
- Colorblind and night modes.
Check out the Mini Metro Teaser Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!