Ratalaika Games and Rotten Mage have announced that Spacejacked will be making its way to Nintendo Switch later this year.
Spacejacked is a super fast-paced arcade tower-defense game. Play as Dave, a lone technician tasked with protecting his spaceship from being overrun by aliens while it prepares to warp into hyperspace. Players who seek to experience a blend of action shooter and tower defense will enjoy this game. Can you, Space Technician ace Dave Paprovsky, defend your spaceship against a relentless horde of aliens? Expect arena shooter action, tower defense tension and multi-arena madness.
- Defend both the ground and ceiling! No spot is safe from alien scum!
- Shoot up hordes of aliens with your trusty blaster, and when that isn’t enough, build turrets and shoot some more!
- Experience crazy fast navigation between arenas via gravity flipping and teleporters as you defend multiple arenas simultaneously.
- Play through the Story Mode filled with quirky characters over the course of 2 major story arcs.
- Enjoy the even faster-paced Endless Mode and compete for high-score with friends.
- Conquer the Challenge Mode with demanding set-pieces only fit for the most hardcore.
- Rescue scientists and unlock weapon upgrades.
Check out the Spacejacked Nintendo Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!