Tomorrow Corporation has announced that 7 Billion Humans is coming soon to Nintendo Switch.
7 Billion Humans is the follow-up to the award-winning Human Resource Machine. Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people.
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles – over 60+ levels of programming puzzles!
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You’ll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
- Includes a new soundtrack by Kyle Gabler.
Check out the 7 Billion Humans – Official Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!