Spooky Doorway has announced that its classic point-and-click adventure The Darkside Detective is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 7, 2018.
Praised for its soundtrack by Ben Prunty and its referential sense of humor, The Darkside Detective includes six bite-sized cases, each spookier than the last – making it perfect for the Switch.
Detective Francis McQueen is the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.
- Classic point and click adventure gameplay
- Retro pixel art with a modern twist
- OST by Ben Prunty (FTL, Into the Breach)
- 6 unique cases to solve, full of 90s pop culture references
- Includes one free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
Check out The Darkside Detective Screenshots:
Check out The Darkside Detective Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!