Fabraz has announced that the content patch for Slime-san, Blackbird’s Kraken, will be releasing for Nintendo Switch on February 22, 2018.
The free patch includes a brand new campaign, several new features and adjustments.
- Leaderboards: Compete online for the best level & speedrun times!
- Button Mapping: Remap all of your controls to your liking!
- HUE Slider: Entirely change the color palette of the game!
- Reduce Eye Strain: An option in case the game was too harsh for you!
- Krazy Karting Minigame: Item based, karting madness for 2 players!
- Gloomy Minigame: A scary, intense FPS arena survival game!
- Easy Tutorial: Accessible at any time for a gameplay refresher!
New Content: Blackbird’s Content Campaign
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for an aquatic adventure?
- 25 normal and 25 NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- A brand new boss fight, can you beat the Kraken?!
- 10 new target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart’s content!
- 100 Bananas to collect and spend on furniture and house themes!
- Exciting new mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups!
- A independent speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of new characters!
- Loads of new cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- New secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- New music by Mischa Perella!
- More neat secrets!
- Loading Times: Have been shortened!
- Start-up Times: Have been shortened as well!
- Scrolling Level Performance: Has been significantly improved!
- Various minor bug fixes.
Check out the Slime-San: Blackbird’s Kraken Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!