Circle Entertainment has announced that it’s teaming up with Might & Delight to release Shelter Generations on the Nintendo Switch eShop in March 2018.
This console-exclusive collection will include the games Shelter 2 and Paws: A Shelter 2 Game, the official soundtracks of both games, and the two ‘living book’ experiences ‘Fables From the Den’ and ‘The Lonesome Fog’.
The beauty of nature goes hand in hand with its unforgiving rawness. In Shelter Generations you embark upon unique journeys in the wild that present varied challenges and familial love – it’s a memorable experience wherever you play.
Shelter 2 (with the Mountains DLC included) follows the life of a mother Lynx; it’s a journey of parenthood in which nurturing your cubs is paramount for survival. You need to hunt for food and utilise maternal instincts such as calling the cubs closer, making sure they drink water from rivers, and lifting and carrying them from harm’s way. You need to raise them safely until they reach adulthood, with a different experience and circumstances each time you play.
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game is a standalone experience based within the same world. In this poetic adventure you need to explore and survive the wilds as a cub, interacting with the environment and forging a surprising alliance. It features puzzles, a special soundtrack and plenty of memorable moments.
- Shelter 2 – Play as a mother Lynx, raising and protecting your cubs in a beautiful but challenging world
- Paws: A Shelter 2 Game – Guide a cub through detailed landscapes in a unique narrative adventure
- Perfect for headphones – Listen to the full soundtracks for both Shelter 2 and Paws
- Go further into the story – Read and experience two ‘living books’, each telling a unique tale
- Play in TV, Desktop and Portable modes
- A Switch console exclusive
Check out the Shelter Generations Art Work: