Deep Silver today announced the space action game Manticore: Galaxy on Fire will be coming to the Nintendo Switch on March 22, 2018.
Manticore: Galaxy on Fire is set in the Neox Sector of the galaxy, where the player is recruited as a pilot by the mercenary carrier Manticore. The crew of the Manticore is investigating an intergalactic conspiracy behind a cataclysmic event known as “The Shattering” which has caused much suffering in the sector.
With the fate of the galaxy hanging in the balance, the player faces off against vicious space pirates, rival mercenary outfits and cut-throat mining companies to bring the culprits to justice. Throughout the story-based campaign, the player flies unique space ships, fights deadly enemies and faces more than 30 bosses in a handcrafted game world with more than 35 unique locations.
As an immersive space action game for the Nintendo Switch, Manticore: Galaxy on Fire combines intense dog-fighting gameplay with a gripping narrative in three acts and best-in-class 3D graphics.
- 8+ hours of storyline with intense sci-fi action gameplay
- 2+ hours of fully-voiced narration in English and Japanese
- 60 FPS across all play modes: Handheld, Tabletop and TV
- A handcrafted universe with more than 35 exciting locations
- Full support of the unique Joy-Con & Switch Pro controllers – with HD rumble
Check out the Manticore: Galaxy on Fire Nintendo Switch Trailer: