Digerati, in partnership with Bootdisk Revolution and Nephilim Game Studios, has announced that Bleed 2 is coming to Nintendo Switch on March 8, 2018.
Bleed 2 is the sequel to the fast-paced arcade action game Bleed and welcomes back pink-haired heroine Wryn, the world’s greatest – and only remaining – hero, as she fights to defend the globe from an invading force of villains.
Master the art of air-dodging and bullet-reflecting to stylishly take down a relentless barrage of bad guys and bosses (and naughty kittys), and make sure Wryn lives up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time.
- 7 intense levels with over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on a single life
- Challenge Mode: Fight up to three bosses at the same time
- Endless Mode: Test yourself against a gauntlet of randomly-generated levels
- Localized in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
Check out the Bleed 2 Switch Trailer: