Ratalaika Games has announced that Midnight Deluxe will launch on PS Vita, PS4 and Nintendo Switch next month.
Midnight Deluxe will release on March 6, 2018 on PS Vita and PS4 in North America, on March 7, 2018 on PS Vita and PS4 in Europe, and on March 8, 2018 on Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe. All versions will be available for $4.99 / €4.99 with the PS Vita and PS4 version supporting cross-buy. PS Vita and PS4 will also get a digital release in Asia region thanks to eastasiasoft.
Having released on Steam back in January 2016, the mouse operated Midnight was met with a lot of positivity, with players praises its simplistic mechanics, soothing piano soundtrack and easy on the eye designs. Only whereas before the game possessed 56 levels, Midnight is no longer the same game it once was as lots of new content has been added, including new challenging levels for players to prove their skills on.
Midnight Deluxe is a golf-like game with a perpetual darkness setting where your task is to guide a little square-shaped fairy named Midnight. Use your controller or touch-screen controls, to launch Midnight into the night sky, but watch out. The world of Midnight is a dangerous one thanks to the likes of spikes, circular saws and plenty of other dangerous objects and even if you do manage to get Midnight into the safe zone, to advance to the next level, there’s the added challenge of trying to complete each level in the least amount of shots as possible to get all three Stars.
- 70 engaging levels that get progressively harder.
- Enhanced graphics that are even greater than those seen in 36 Fragments of Midnight
- Controller support added (Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and PS4 Controller)
- Touch-screen controls for PS Vita and Nintendo Switch have also been added for the players who would rather use their fingers.
- A soothing piano soundtrack throughout to complement gameplay.
Check out the Midnight Deluxe Screenshots:
Check out the Midnight Deluxe Launch Trailer: