Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games today announced V-Rally 4 for Nintendo Switch. Developed by Kylotonn Racing Games, V-Rally 4 will launch in September 2018.
V-Rally 4 will feature more than 50 models of emblematic rallying and extreme motorsports vehicles. Nostalgic players can collect, upgrade, customize, and master the favorite cars, three of which can be seen in today’s trailer – a Porsche 911 Safari, a Ford Mustang and a Ford Fiesta RS RX.
V-Rally 4 tries to remain faithful to the identity of the franchise and to strike a perfect balance between sensation, presentation, and simulation while offering the best graphics and gameplay the latest technology can support.
- Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud.
- Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
- V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt and asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
- Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
- Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.
- Online and Career Modes.
Check out the V-Rally 4 Announcement Trailer: