13AM Games and Headup Games have announced that the colorful racing chaos of award-winning party game Runbow will launch digitally on Nintendo Switch and PS4 worldwide on April 24, 2018.
Runbow will also be available at retail as a “Deluxe Edition” on June 14, 2018 including all DLCs and some physical goodies which will be announced at a later stage.
Runbow features an eye-catching color mechanic that has racers brawl amongst each other while objects and platforms appear or disappear based on the continually changing background color. All multiplayer modes can be played by up to 9 players simultaneously online, while it features 8-player local multiplayer madness on Nintendo Switch as well as 4 player local chaos on PS4.
Besides that, the game features a bevy of content in its single-player modes that will test the skills and minds of any seasoned platformer.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
Check out the Runbow Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!