Coatsink today announced that ClusterPuck 99 will be released digitally on the Nintendo Switch eShop on March 29, 2018, priced at $9.99, £7.69, €8.49 and ¥1,100.
Play with up to 8 players and get ready to bring back Friday night fights on the couch, and get ready for some frantic multiplayer fun.
ClusterPuck 99 is a lightning-paced 8-player sports game created for parties, competition and smack talk. Bash your friends to gain control of the puck then fight to score, avoiding spikes, ledges and – of course – everyone else.
The Nintendo Switch version will feature:
- 8 player local multiplayer
- Single-player challenge mode
- Instant replays, stat tracking and puck customization
- Over 30 arenas, including a host of Nintendo Switch exclusives
- Arena Creator mode – design your own deadly arenas
- Tabletop or Docked mode – with recommended maps for each
- Simple two-button controls – easy to pick up and play.
Check out the ClusterPuck 99 – Nintendo Switch Trailer: