The PlayStation blog reveals that the action-adventure Reverie is coming digitally to the PS Vita in North America on March 29, 2018. Update: Developer Rainbite revealed that Reverie will launch for PS Vita in Europe one week later on April 5, 2018.
Reverie will also get a Limited Edition at the online retailer Play-Asia.com with the release date still to be announced.
Inspired heavily by Earthbound and The Legend of Zelda and set on a fictional island in New Zealand, Reverie combines beautiful retro-style pixel art with well-thought-out gameplay. Players take on the role of Tai, a young boy on summer holiday who is exploring Toromi Island. With angry spirits threatening the safety of the island’s inhabitants, Tai must venture through dangerous dungeons and across a variety of environments to put the spirits to rest.
- Six dungeons to fight and puzzle through.
- Many weapons and items to cater to different gameplay styles or be used in unique situations.
- Story inspired by a Maori legend.
- Explore a fictional island off the coast of New Zealand.
- A wide variety of distinct environments to explore in the overworld.
- Collect hidden feathers from New Zealand’s many beautiful native birds.
Check out the Reverie Announcement Trailer:
Via: PlayStation Blog
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!