Crunching Koalas and Pixelated Milk today announced that Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs – Royal Edition will launch on Nintendo Switch on April 12, 2018.
The Regalia: Royal Edition is an enhanced version of the game that contains a DLC: The Unending Grimoire, including an endless mode and brand-new characters.
Regalia draws inspiration from jRPG classics, but also delivers a modern mix of good old adventuring and dynamic storytelling. It’s a tactical RPG about the restoration of your kingdom, bonding with vibrant characters met during your journey, and embarking on the most peculiar quests possible.
It can also be a game about unforgettable, rewarding combats and well-thought tactics, but that’s for the player to decide – there’s always a possibility to tone down the difficulty level or even skip a battle if someone can’t wait to see what other plot-twists lay before him.
Omitting the battles won’t make all the problems go away, though – there’s always something to be done in Ascalia, like dealing with teammates’ quirks. Take Theo for example, a vampire with a blood aversion, whose biggest dream is to become a hairdresser or Esther’s ambition to make a DIY atomic bomb with just a few gears and spare parts. And there’s also a fishing mini-game.
- Traverse through lands of robust turn-based battles, diverse quests and distinct bosses.
- Bond with dozens of colorful characters who will help you along your journey.
- Tone down the difficulty level or skip battles if you’re not in a mood for a fight.
- Experience a fair amount of epicness and tons of humor; Samurai dwarves?!
- Bring back your best jRPG memories with hours of engaging gameplay.
- Face the newly-added endless mode and prove your tactical skills.
Check out the Regalia Nintendo Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Regalia Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!