13AM Games, the developer behind Runbow, has announced its new game Double Cross, coming to Nintendo Switch in Summer 2018.
Double Cross is an action-adventure that has players take on the role of Zahra, an agent of RIFT – Regulators of Interdimensional Frontiers and Technology – whose job it is to maintain peace and order between all dimensions.
A recent attack on RIFT headquarters thrusts players into a thrilling new case where they must use their RIFT-developed gear to sling, swing, fight, and investigate across distinct dimensions. During their travels players will gather clues to bring themselves one step closer to finding the identity of RIFT’s attacker and save every variation of the universe.
- Players can custom tailor their play style by collecting Upgradium and using it to level up and unlock equippable RIFT agent gear. Adventure-game style investigation system and upgrade system that allows players to choose how and in what order they play levels
- A unique “Proton Slinger” mechanic that allows diversity of movement throughout levels and the ability to grab and throw objects and enemies
- Varied and upgradeable attacks and combos
- An intricate story engages players as they solve an interdimensional mystery with a diverse cast of characters
- Slick 2D HD art that draws upon traditional gaming and anime style
Check out the Double Cross Reveal Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!