Circle Entertainment and Might and Delight have announced that Shelter Generations will arrive on the Nintendo Switch eShop on April 12, 2018.
In the first week of its release, Shelter Generations will be available at a 10% discount for $17.99 / €17.99 / £16.28. Then, the standard price will be $19.99 / €19.99 / £18.09.
Shelter Generations includes the two games Shelter 2 and Paws: A Shelter 2 Game, the official soundtracks of both games, and two “living book” experiences to take you further into the Shelter world – “Fables From the Den” and “The Lonesome Fog”.
Shelter 2 (with the Mountains DLC included) follows the life of a mother Lynx; it’s a journey of parenthood in which nurturing your cubs is paramount for survival. You need to hunt for food and utilise maternal instincts such as calling the cubs closer, making sure they drink water from rivers, and lifting and carrying them from harm’s way. You need to raise them safely until they reach adulthood, with a different experience and circumstances each time you play.
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game is a standalone experience based within the same world. In this poetic adventure you need to explore and survive the wilds as a cub, interacting with the environment and forging a surprising alliance. It features puzzles, a special soundtrack and plenty of memorable moments.
- Shelter 2 – Play as a mother Lynx, raising and protecting your cubs in a beautiful but challenging world
- Paws: A Shelter 2 Game – Guide a cub through detailed landscapes in a unique narrative adventure
- Perfect for headphones – Listen to the full soundtracks for both Shelter 2 and Paws
- Go further into the story – Read and experience two ‘living books’, each telling a unique tale
- Play in the TV, Desktop and Portable modes
- A Switch console exclusive
Check out the Shelter Generations Screenshots:
Check out the Shelter Generations Gameplay Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!