Ratalaika Games has announced that the action game League of Evil will launch on PS Vita and PS4 on April 10, 2018. It will be available digitally via the PlayStation Store for $4.99 / €4.99 featuring cross-buy support between PS Vita and PS4.
Developed by Woblyware, League of Evil is an action game that sees a bionic super agent take on the mission to defeat the League of Evil. Use your acrobatic skills to punch your way through levels filled with deadly traps and defeat your enemies. The world is counting on you!
- 140 challenging Missions in the Story Mode. Four Chapters and six different Worlds.
- Colorful Retro-Graphics, Cutscenes, and a Nostalgia-inducing Chiptune-Soundtrack.
- 100% Gameplay – Straight to the point and simple, but fast and intense.
- 140 timed challenges for speedrunners.
- 140 hidden briefcases for explorers.
- Customizable options and optimized controller support.
- 5 different languages supported: English, Spanish, German, French and Russian.
- And lots of enemies!
Check out the League of Evil Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!