Ratalaika Games has announced that they are working together with Wraith Games to bring the puzzle game Collapsus to PS Vita, PS4, Nintendo Switch and XBox One later this year.
Collapsus is a brand new, award-winning, puzzle game centered around a unique block-crunching risk-reward, resource management system as well as a brand new gravity rotation mechanic.
Join “Leon the Chameleon” as together you tilt, turn, flip, and crunch your way through:
- Unique risk/reward resource-management mechanic
- Turn your device to change gravity (all 4 directions) to really turn the game “on its head”
- 3 Standard difficulties + 2 Unlockable difficulties; each with Gravity Rush and Time Panic variations with endless gameplay
- 25 mind-bending Challenge Modes + 25 “Plus” Modes that add crazy new mechanics to the game
- Zen Mode, for when you just want to sit back and relax
- A robust Puzzle Mode with 300 built-in single screen puzzles to test your wits against
- Dozens of accessibility options for differently abled players (including color-blind palettes, dyslexia-friendly font options, remappable controls, and more)
- Translations for 10 different languages
- Endless block-crunching action
Check out the Collapsus PAX East 2018 Promo Video: