Publisher Another Indie and developer Dark Star Game Studios have announced that Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption will launch on Nintendo Switch in Q3 2018 alongside the previously announced PS4, XBox One, and PC versions.
Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption is set in a dark and forbidding realm with a twisted past and deep lore. Inspired by the Souls series, Shadow of the Colossus, and with a dash of anime styling, Sinner promises to be a thrilling and challenging experience.
A man without memories struggles to understand and deal with his past. Adam must face the incarnation of his greatest sins as he unlocks his memories and sacrifices to atone. But will Adam attain redemption or will he wallow in his past?
- Engage in a dark and harrowing tale of sacrifice and redemption
- Master various weapons and items in your struggle against sin
- Battle a horde of carefully crafted bosses based on the sins of the protagonist
- Master Sinner’s hard but fair combat and bring peace to Adam’s tortured soul
- Experience Sinner’s unique “level-down” gameplay as you sacrifice your strength and stats to battle sins incarnate
- Unlock multiple endings
- Enjoy new game modes and re-playable features
Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption will be available for $18.99 in English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian.
Check out the Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!