Eastasiasoft and SideQuest Studios today announced that the fantasy RPG Rainbow Skies is coming to PS Vita, PS3 and PS4 on June 26, 2018 in North America and on June 27, 2018 in Europe and Asia. It will be available for $29.99 / €26.99 / £22.49 via the PlayStation Store featuring 3-way cross-buy support.
In Rainbow Skies, players will enter a colorful and whimsical world, filled to the brim with friends, foes, dungeons, tactical turn-based battles, towns, shops, and everything else your role-playing heart desires.
The story of Rainbow Skies begins on the morning of Damion’s final examination as a monster tamer, an important profession in his home town, which is constantly threatened by monster attacks. However, after a terrible hangover, Damion completely messes things up and not only fails the examination, but also destroys the entire monster compound. When he tries to cover up his mishap with his examiner Layne, things turn from bad to worse and through a number of unforeseen circumstances, they find themselves between the fronts of two rival superpowers…
- Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the true value of their friendship in this unforgettable adventure, inspired by fan-favourite classic Tactical RPGs.
- Explore a colorful and vibrant world, filled with friends and foes.
- Beautiful visuals, optimised to run at 60fps on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
- Revamped turn-based battles with practically limitless tactical depth. Plan your assault with hundreds of skills, items and options, plus all new combo attacks.
- Breed and level up a large variety of monsters, then bring them into battle with you!
- Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills.
- Enjoy a huge variety of side quests and optional content.
- Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
- Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game.
- Cross-Save support on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
Check out the Rainbow Skies Trailer: