Badland Games and Ikigai Gameworks have announced that the adventure runner Night & Day will be heading to Nintendo Switch in Spring 2019.
Developed by Ikigai Gameworks, Night & Day mixes a spectacular graphic environment in which day and night collide with elements such as shortcuts, bosses and mini-bosses.
Night & Day maintains simple gameplay mechanics and seemingly simple controls, but when it comes to playing, it will test your reflexes like few other titles have done before. Lane change, jump and dash are enough moves to engage you in a spiral of difficulty whose level of challenge is reminiscent of titles like Celeste, Meatboy or Runner3.
Live the journey of Colwyn and Lyssa, condemned to always be together and eternally separated by a curse. Overcome multiple challenges, touring the forgotten world of Celuria. Confront the red witch and her generals and discover the mystery behind the curse.
Night & Day has been awarded with the Audience Mention Award at the Three Headed Monkey Awards, held last weekend of May in Barcelona.
- Tribute to classic arcade games of skill and precision.
- Simple control system and a camera system that will provide you with a cinematic experience.
- Local cooperative experience with new added challenges.
- Activate the magic seals with various effects that will be of great help in your mission.
- Test your reflexes by fighting against fearsome bosses and minibosses.
- Challenging adventure marked by the narrative.
- Discover the beautiful and diverse environments of the world of Celuria.
Check out the Night & Day Screenshots:
Check out the Night & Day Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!