Zillion Whales has announced that the real-time strategy game Mushroom Wars 2 will be heading to Nintendo Switch on July 5, 2018.
Mushroom Wars 2 is the first true real-time strategy experience available for the portable gaming console, and its short, fast-paced matches are perfect for games on the go. Players can lounge outside in the springtime air while simultaneously conquering over 90 multiplayer maps with the Switch’s on-the-go capability.
Mushroom Wars 2 is cross-platform compatible with the previously released versions; With over 1.8 million players worldwide, easy match-ups are but a button press away.
Mushroom Wars 2 builds upon its predecessor by introducing hero characters, reimagined single-player campaigns, even wilder co-op and competitive multiplayer, as well as a visual overhaul―all while preserving the core gameplay mechanics.
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
Check out the Mushroom Wars 2 Switch Trailer: