Nintendo has announced during its E3 2018 Nintendo Direct that Super Mario Party will launch for Nintendo Switch on October 5, 2018.
The Mario Party series is coming to the Nintendo Switch system with super-charged fun for everyone. The original board game style has been kicked up a notch with deeper strategic elements, like specific Dice Blocks for each character. The game also introduces all-new ways to play, including Joy-Con controller enabled minigames, and new modes to enjoy with family and friends. Board game play goes back to the four-player basics as you take turns and race across the board searching for Stars. You can also pair up two Nintendo Switch systems and delight in this dynamic play style, such as in the new Toad’s Rec Room mode. With new modes and new minigames coupled with original board gameplay, the party starts anywhere, anytime, and with all kinds of players.
- A variety of modes, including:
- Mario Party: Enjoy the original Mario Party board game experience with new elements like character dice blocks, a party system, and new boards to explore
- Toad’s Rec Room: A dynamic new play style that pairs up two Nintendo Switch systems for Tabletop mode
- Go head-to-head in 80 new minigames with many ways to play
- Fast and fun skill-based mini-games that use the Joy-Con controllers in all sorts of different ways
Check out the Super Mario Party E3 2018 Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!