Publisher Outright Games and Crayola LLC have announced that Crayola Scoot will launch for Nintendo Switch on October 23, 2018 for $39.99.
The battle for the Crayola Color Cup is on! So get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo the competition – right to the last second. To be champion you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of team and solo events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and the classic Game of S.C.O.O.T. Or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color — and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways!
- Create and customise your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming a scooter legend
- Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
- Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
- Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayons, Splatter Tag, S.C.O.O.T. and Trick Run
- Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds.
- Leave your mark on each park by bringing mega-sized pieces of art to life on walls and on the ground. View your finished masterpieces at the conclusion of each level.
- Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
Check out the Crayola Scoot Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!