Chinese indie studio Irisloft and indie publisher indienova have announced that the puzzle game Flood of Light is coming to Nintendo Switch this summer.
Flood of Light is a puzzle game with an unique artstyle and a great soundtrack in which you control a mysterious girl who arrives at a city that is completely flooded with water. Only she possesses the ability to control light, which will be your tool to solve various puzzles, gradually make the water go back and ultimately save the city. By doing so, the true purpose of this girl will also be revealed to you.
- Unique mechanic: A brand new experience for puzzle lovers.
- Evolving puzzles: The more puzzles you solve, the more light abilities you will receive to face the challenges ahead.
Exclusive features for Nintendo Switch
- Both touchscreen and controller support.
- HD rumble support.
Lots of content
- 10 chapters that include more than 60 different levels, and more than 20 unique puzzle mechanics.
- Hand-drawn 2D graphics: All levels are connected and gradually paint a complete picture of the city.
- Hidden collectibles: Collect all “wicks” to reveal the city’s hidden secret.
- Immersive soundtrack: Mesmerizing music that engulfs the player in its beautiful atmosphere.
Challenges for hardcore players
- Collect every wick on the game.
- Complete levels with the least steps.
- Wake up every single robot in the city.
- Complete three of the above and you will gain a special token for each chapter!
Check out the Flood of Light Screenshots:
Check out the Flood of Light Announcement Trailer: