Runbow Arrives On Nintendo Switch & PS4 On July 3, 2018
Headup Games has announced that the multiplayer party game Runbow will be coming to Nintendo Switch and PS4 on July 3, 2018 as a digital release. The retail Deluxe Version will launch in Q3, including all DLCs and two beautiful stickers.
Runbow features an eye-catching color mechanic that has racers brawl against each other while objects and platforms appear or disappear based on the continually changing background color. All multiplayer modes can be played by up to 9 players simultaneously online, while it features 8-player local multiplayer madness on Nintendo Switch as well as 4-player local chaos on PS4. Besides that, it contains several co-op modes, also playable with that amount of players, as well as a bevy of content in its single-player modes that will test the skills and minds of any seasoned platformer.
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets…
Check out the Runbow Nintendo Switch & PS4 Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.