Nitrome has announced that its action-platformer Bomb Chicken will launch for Nintendo Switch on July 12, 2018 digitally via the Nintendo eShop.
Who doesn’t love chicken… especially when it’s smothered in delicious blue hot sauce? After a freak accident, a seemingly ordinary chicken becomes a bomb laying free range hero. Explore the versatile mechanic of laying bombs in this explosive exploration platformer.
Discover the darkest kept secret of the fast food giant known as BFC, their best selling addictive blue hot sauce, and answer the ultimate question: Which came first, the chicken or the bomb?
- Lots of traps, baddies and big bad bosses to defeat!
- Super simple controls anyone can pickup and play.
- The HARDEST chicken game you will ever play!
- Three huge worlds to explore.
- Ultimate Platforming carnage. Theres no limit to the bombs!
- Video capture support.
- Play the game with a single remote.
- Bombs and HD rumble are a match made in heaven.
Check out the Bomb Chicken Screenshots:
Check out the Bomb Chicken Switch Trailer: