The Game Bakers today announced that their tactical underwater RPG Squids Odyssey will be launching on Nintendo Switch on July 5, 2018.
Squids Odyssey is a pretty unique proposition: a tactical turn-based RPG with a twist of fling mechanism. The adventure takes place under the sea, as a murky black ooze is turning once friendly crustaceans into cranky monsters. With their realm under siege, a scrappy shoal of Squid heroes has no choice but to fight back.
But Squids Odyssey is not just about jaunty art style, quirky dialogues and cheerful music. The game offers a challenging tactical RPG experience. Hero classes, stat-boosting helmets, power-ups and the levels environment add a strategic element to the role-playing gameplay. The game features 90 missions for 15 hours of gameplay and the Pro Mode, with completely redesigned missions, doubles the challenge.
- More than 15 hours of gameplay, 90+ levels plus the Pro Mode with completely redesigned missions!
- Build your party from 15 different Squids in 4 classes: shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers.
- Win turn-based battles with strategy and skill, using the environment and your party’s strengths to your advantage.
- An epic story across four exotic underwater kingdoms: tropical Aukai, Greek-themed Thalas, old West-inspired Seawood, and the Japanese kingdom of Wakame.
- Boost your heroes abilities with 65+ funky-looking helmets.
- Flexible controls: the game is playable with either the touch screen, the sticks and buttons or the Pro Controller.
- The game is in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
Check out the Squids Odyssey Screenshots:
Check out the Squids Odyssey Switch Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!