Gamera Interactive today announced that the mature gothic visual novel Midnight Caravan is coming to Nintendo Switch.
Midnight Caravan is an interactive story that puts the player in the shoes of a man, living a gripping story of vengeance, politic, intrigues, espionage and much more, through the entire Italian peninsula. The game tells the story of a caravan of outcasts led by the player, involved in a dangerous travel across the country: from Rome to Venice, passing through Florence. Gamblers, prostitutes, murderers, thieves: though moral choices and crimes set the tone for this story-driven gem. A creepy atmosphere envelops the journey: will you protect your people or will you pursue your own fortune? Experience the nomadic life of a caravan leader, rejected by everybody without a reason, chased by justice and hunted by unknown enemies.
Midnight Caravan is currently in production and will be playable at GamesCom 2018.
- Unique art style
- Though moral choices to deal with
- A richly illustrated choose-your-own-adventure game with a unique narrative arc
- Combining more than 30 random events to let the players experience something new each time he steps in the game world
- An intriguing story set in an age renowned for its shadiness, where nothing is what appears to be: no distinctions between good and evil, nor between allies and enemies
- RPG-like character sheet
- Built-in relationship system to let the player feel the weight of every choice made
- 10+ key characters to meet with their own personal story and traits
Check out the Midnight Caravan Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!