MixedBag Games, in collaboration with Adventure Productions and C.I.N.I.C. Games, today announced that the classic point-and-click adventure game The Wardrobe is coming to Nintendo Switch on July 6, 2018 for $14.99 / 14.99€. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo Switch for $12.74 / 12.74€.
The Wardrobe is a 2D point & click adventure game in which you play as Skinny, a teen-skeleton with an impertinent attitude and a sparkling wit, willing to do anything to save his best friend’s soul from eternal damnation!
- A visually-rich 2D point & click adventure game which pays tribute to the pop culture through a myriad of references.
- Inspired by the great ‘90s classics such as ‘Monkey Island’, ‘Day of the Tentacle’ and ‘Sam & Max: Hit the Road’, the game has a strong sense of humour and isn’t shy about dealing with mature and non-politically correct themes.
- More than 40 hand-illustrated and digitally colored locations, populated with more than 70 characters.
- Four types of actions for each hotspot and dialogues with multiple choices (full of funny answers to try).
- Dozens of clever puzzles and many inventory objects to collect.
Check out The Wardrobe Screenshots:
Check out The Wardrobe Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!