Indie publisher Digerati today announced that Frost, a unique deck-building survival adventure, will be coming to Nintendo Switch on July 19, 2018.
Designed and developed by Jérôme Bodin, Frost takes place on an arctic, apocalyptic world where the last remnants of humanity are engaged in a relentless struggle for survival.
Frost is a deck-building, solo survival card game set on a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm. You must lead a group of nomads in search of the Refuge – a haven away from the Frost’s icy grip.
As well as the unrelenting threat of the Frost, your arduous trek will be fraught with many other dangers, such as wolves, cannibals, hunger, and fatigue. Manage your cards wisely to stay alive and make it all the way to the Refuge.
- Challenging survival deck-building gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy, and memory
- Dozens of cards to discover – card types include resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions
- An intriguing and immersive world
- Beautiful hand-drawn artwork
- Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, scenarios and new cards to unlock
- Encounter many different characters and make use of their abilities
Check out the Frost Nintendo Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Frost Trailer: