Curve Digital today announced that it is bringing Perfectly Paranormal’s whimsical comedy adventure Manual Samuel to Nintendo Switch in August 2018.
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. Following the exploits of an arrogant trust-fundee who makes a deal with Death following a fatal car accident, Samuel is given one last shot at life if he can make it through a single day having to manually manage even the most instinctive tasks.
Players will have to manually control Samuel’s walking, blinking, exhaling, and inhaling if they’re to guide this hilariously helpless human through an exciting day of getting dressed, drinking coffee, going to work, and navigating whatever hijinks ensue for a person incapable of peeing without the deepest of concentration and ninja-like reflexes.
Manual Samuel features multiple game modes, including a Time-Attack high-score challenge and a co-op mode, in which two players collaborate to guide Samuel through the day.
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way.
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life.
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
- Master the brutal time-attack mode.
- Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.
Check out the Manual Samuel Screenshots:
Check out the Manual Samuel Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!