Ratalaika Games today announced that the retro space shooter Super Destronaut DX will launch for PS Vita, PS4, and Nintendo Switch next week.
Super Destronaut DX will release for PS Vita and PS4 in North America and Europe on July 11, 2018 while the Nintendo Switch version will launch on July 13, 2018. The game will be priced at $4.99 / €4.99 on all platforms and will feature cross-buy on PS Vita and PS4.
Inspired by an arcade classic, Super Destronaut DX is retro space shooter that pits you against an enemy more dreaded than a UFO, a scoreboard. With multiple modes and high-scores that can be attained by yourself and players all over the globe, this is one game that will put you on the path of achieving as high a score as you can possibly muster.
- 3 modes in the form of Classic Mode, Time Attack & Hardcore
- 2 player multiplayer
- 30 different Challenges to complete
- Voice over narration by Barry Dunne
- Various weapon types with Normal, Triple, Laser, Bomb and Rocket
- Language support for Spanish, English, French, German, Korean, Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional and Japanese
- Online leaderboards and statistics
Check out the Super Destronaut DX Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!