Limited Run Games has announced that Cosmic Star Heroine from Zeboyd Games will launch digitally for for Nintendo Switch on August 14, 2018. Pre-orders will be available soon on the Nintendo eShop with a 10% pre-purchase discount. A physical release will come later on in 2018 or 2019.
Cosmic Star Heroine is a turn-based sci-fi Japanese-style role-playing game from the makers of Cthulhu Saves the World and is inspired by Chrono Trigger, Phantasy Star & Suikoden.
Alyssa L’Salle is one of the top secret agents at the Agency of Peace & Intelligence on the Planet Araenu. But when she uncovers a horrible conspiracy, she has to go rogue in order to save the day! Can Alyssa save the galaxy when everyone (and everything) is out to stop her?
- The best of classic and modern RPGs!
- Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD and Turbo Duo era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
- Over 100 minutes of music!
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow and strategy!
- Multi-character combo techniques!
- Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!
Check out the Cosmic Star Heroine Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!