Eclipse Games has announced that the platformer Spheroids will release on Nintendo Switch on July 20, 2018 in North America and on July 27, 2018 in Europe and Australia.
In Spheroids you take control of Lucas, a jumpy Canadian boy who sets out on an adventure with his crazy scientist companion Otto after it’s discovered that the government has been hiding alternative universes from the cubic world they live in. Unfortunately, these alternative universes contain spheres that wish to turn everything round, so it’s up to Lucas to save the world from these dangerous aliens: the Spheroids.
Throughout Spheroids‘ 32 levels, you’ll encounter many different environments, with multiple hazards to avoid and enemies to destroy. Items such as the “Modified Drilling Hook” Otto lends Lucas will help you traverse the environment with ease, with many more to find throughout.
- Platformer with unique gameplay mechanics
- Story mode comprising of 32 levels in 8 different locations
- Great variety of enemies and gadgets to use against them
- Unique art-style that mixes pixel art with vector graphics
- Original soundtrack adapted to the 8 different locations in the game
Check out the Spheroids Gameplay Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!