CastleStorm Lands On Nintendo Switch On August 16, 2018
Zen Studios today announced that CastleStorm will land on Nintendo Switch on August 16, 2018.
CastleStorm is genre mashup of 2D physics destruction mixed with a tower defense brawler. In this game, players are catapulted right into the heat of the battlefield, casting their swords against formidable foes like knights, soldiers, archers and even griffins in thrilling castle vs. castle combat.
Nintendo Switch Features
- HD Rumble – feel the rage of the battle and the full force of incredible tower destruction in the palm of your hand.
- Touch Screen Controls – swipe your way across the battlefield, zoom in on the intense action, or fire the ballista at will.
- Pro Controller Support and Support for 2 Joy-Con play – provides many ways to enjoy the game in split-screen mode.
- 60 FPS in handheld mode / 1080p in docked mode – allows CastleStorm’s beautiful worlds and comedic story come to life at home or on the go.
12 Beautiful Environments and a Comical Story
Sir Gareth leads the Knights into battle against the raging Vikings to recover the stolen gem and bring peace to the realm. CastleStorm on Nintendo Switch features the full CastleStorm experience, including expansions From Outcast to Savior and The Warrior Queen.
- Online Multiplayer Survival Co-op: Two players team up to fight off the enemy together. One player controls the ballista, the other controls ground forces.
- Online Multiplayer Hero Survivor Co-op: Both players control a hero and fight off endless waves of enemies together.
CastleStorm features a tower construction editor that allows players to construct their own custom castles that will be used in battle, including online multiplayer battle. Castles must be constructed wisely, as choices determine which types of troops and resources will be available during battle.
The Weapons of War
Harness the power of medieval ballista weaponry, and launch an assortment of explosive weapons including Morningstars, Apple Grenades, Homing Eagles, and even flying sheep! Deploy a fearsome ground attack of swordsmen, knights, and donkey riders to protect your castles.
Check out the CastleStorm Switch Screenshots:
Check out the CastleStorm Switch Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.