Joakim Sandberg has announced that the action-platformer Iconoclasts will launch for Nintendo Switch on August 2, 2018.
The Nintendo Switch version of Iconoclasts features a new Boss Rush mode as well as a new easy mode for those who just want to enjoy the game’s story. The new features will also become available for the PS Vita, PS4 and PC versions.
About the game
Join renegade mechanic Robin and uncover the secrets of a dying planet. Explore a big world filled with intricate puzzles, interesting characters and menacing bosses in a beautiful platform adventure that tells a personal story about faith, purpose and the challenge of helping people.
Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes. Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she’s wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her.
But something big is going on – bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts – and Robin’s in the thick of it.
- Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
- Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
- Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
- A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
Check out the Iconoclasts Nintendo Switch Trailer: