GameMill Entertainment has announced that the multi-player racing game Nickelodeon Kart Racers is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 23, 2018 both physically and digitally.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers features iconic Nickelodeon animated characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold! and more, as they race on 24 different Slime-themed tracks. Nickelodeon Kart Racers allows players to compete as their favorite Nick character in four-player local multiplayer or battle mode to win cups and Kart upgrades.
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and more!
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school, and more!
- Awesome co-op and local multiplayer for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- Customizable karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for tons of fun!
- Slime overload will have you turning you karts into jet-ski racers!
Check out the Nickelodeon Kart Racers Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!