THQ Nordic today officially announced that the remaster of de Blob 2 will launch on Nintendo Switch on August 28, 2018 both physically and digitally for an SRP of $29.99 / €29.99.
About de Blob 2
Comrade Black is back, and so is his war on Colour. There will be no stopping him or his brainwashed new cult from taking over Prisma City – that is, until de Blob returns to re-ignite the colour revolution.
de Blob 2 is a platformer built around unique painting functionalities, classic platforming action and low-gravity space mechanics. Set a few years after the events of the first de Blob game, Prisma City and its residents are once again facing the threat of having all colourful individuality wiped from existence. It’s up to the player to join the Colour Underground and bring colour back to the world. Features include multiplayer support, 12 new single-player levels, new power-ups and epic boss battles.
- Imagine – Set off on an action packed colour adventure with 12 new single-player story levels where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want
- Laugh – Only the colourful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc’s evil hypno-plot to steal all the colour from Prisma City
- Wield power – Speed-smash through walls, jet-jump over skyscrapers and slam-squash Inkies with all new power-ups that turn you into a super Blob
- Explore – Paint your way past icy outposts, tropical bio-domes and distant space stations to free the fair citizens of Prisma City
- Transform – Inside, outside, above the Earth and below it, Blob embarks on mini-missions and epic boss battles to restore colour and music back to this rich universe
- Share – Recruit your friends to join the colour evolution in the two-player split-screen co-op mode
Check out the de Blob 2 Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!