TinyBuild has announced that Road to Ballhalla will launch on Nintendo Switch on August 2, 2018 via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99.
Roll and be trolled on your journey to the legendary place called Ballhalla. Follow the beat to overcome deadly hazards in sync with the music. Style your balls and marble at awful puns in the roll playing game of the year.
- Music-driven gameplay with rhythmic hazards trying to crush your balls and brains
- Dynamic music and SFX by Emmy-nominated composer Nicholas Singer, tailored to rhythm and style of each level
- Snarky floor texts that make fun of you when you fail and drop awful puns even if you unexpectedly don’t
- Tons of secret areas and levels to discover and master
- Unlock rush mode and beat other players’ highscores
- Style your balls with awesome unlockable colors and trail effects
Check out the Road to Ballhalla Screenshots:
Check out the Road to Ballhalla Reveal Trailer: