Terahard Studios today announced that their beat’em up style co-op action game Claws of Furry is coming to Nintendo Switch on September 4, 2018.
Claws of Furry is a beat’em up style co-op action game, where up to 4 players can take on the roles of vigilante ninja-cats on a mission to rescue their master from the evil claws of an unknown boss. Players will punch, scratch and claw their way through fifty levels of catastrophic mayhem.
The game is made up of four distinct environments, each presenting its own unique set of enemies, each tougher than the last. Teams must work together to take down enemies efficiently and revive their fallen furmates to keep them in the fight.
From Pussycat to Rogue-like, Claws of Furry includes multiple game modes catering to various play styles, as well as unlockable outfits with unique bonuses for added cattitude.
- Arcade beat’em up action
- Multiple Modes including: Rogue-like, Arena, Pussycat & Local co-op
- Local co-op with up to 4 players
- A variety of thematic environments and enemies
- Unlockable costumes with unique gameplay properties
- Beautiful hand-painted art style
- Unique character design
Check out the Claws of Fury Trailer: