SOEDESCO has announced that the indie adventure racing game Defunct will launch on Nintendo Switch on September 13, 2018. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop.
Defunct is an indie adventure game by Freshly Squeezed with a focus on flow, speed and gravity. Play as a broken robot who falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, inhabited by robots. Use gravity as your ally in your race back to safety. Reach the ship before it’s too late!
Use your Gravitize engine to manipulate gravity in order to boost yourself downhill and release when going uphill. In this way, Defunct offers a satisfying combo of speed and jumps.
- Experience high speed gameplay using gravity as your ally
- Dash through lots of different climates, biomes and challenges
- Unlock many skins to customize your character
- Perform special unlockable tricks
- Compete to be the fastest in the world with time trial mode, which offers 5 extra levels
Check out the Defunct Screenshots:
Check out the Defunct Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!