Indie publisher Digerati has announced that the atmospheric action RPG Fall of Light: Darkest Edition will launch digitally on Nintendo Switch on August 23, 2018.
Fall of Light launched on Steam in 2017 and the Darkest Edition version features all the original content as well as an all-new dungeon to explore, complete with new enemies, traps, and weapons, created especially for the Darkest Edition.
Fall of Light is a story-driven action RPG set within a world consumed by darkness. You are Nyx, an old warrior who has embarked on a dangerous journey with his daughter, Aether, an ‘indigo child’ who radiates luminescence. Only together will they be strong enough to complete their quest: reach the last place on Earth still touched by sunlight.
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
- Supports the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Hungarian
Check out the Fall of Light: Darkest Edition Trailer: