Route 59 has announced that its cinematic visual novel Necrobarista is coming to Nintendo Switch in early 2019. Additionally, the developer has released a new trailer for the game.
Necrobarista is a cinematic visual novel set in a magical Melbourne cafe where the dead are granted one last night to mingle with the living.
- Stylized cinematic presentation inspired by anime aesthetics.
- Discover the world of fantasy Melbourne through dozens of intersecting stories.
- Explore the Terminal through free-roaming first-person scenes.
- Featuring Goon-sack robots, Alchemical coffee, and Ned Kelly.
- Soundtrack by Kevin Penkin, composer for Under the Dog, Norn9, and Made in Abyss.
- Multi-lingual support: English, Chinese, and Japanese.
Check out the Necrobarista Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!